“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”
Originally created as a way for travel writer, Jessica, to share her stories and adventures with friends and family, Minnesota Bucket List (#mnbucketlist) has since evolved into a platform to connect travelers who are deeply curious about less-explored parts of Minnesota. Started in August 2014, the Minnesota Bucket List has become a tourism platform focused on regional community and identity.
The #mnbucketlist showcases travel and tourism opportunities, history, nature, architecture, events, and of course, food. Promoting Minnesota as a travel destination through distinctive voice and conversational narrative approach, along with magazine-quality photography. The blog has grown to include multiple social media platforms as well as created partnerships with local organizations. It is a widely recognized brand that people trust as an authority of all-things Minnesota.
The land of sky blue waters has a thriving, tight-knit online community of like-minded individuals who share a deep love and appreciation for Minnesota. This blog is dedicated to that community.
• Explore Minnesota Blog: Explore the Twin Cities Area
• Stillwater’s Oasis Cafe featured on Minnesota Bucket List
• Celebrate the Life of the Famous Musician Prince with this Tour
• MNBucketlist talking about her summer road trip on WCCO Radio
• Have you heard of #MNBucketlist yet, WCCO ask
• The MNBucketList at the State Fair with WCCO
• Drink Your Way Through The Minnesota State Fair with Lift Bridge
What’s on your #MNBucketList?
One Reply to “What is #MNBucketList?”